Date(s) - 2014-05-08
On 8th May guided tours await visitors between 10:00 and 15:00 in the “Flavours of Nature” exhibition of the Natural History Museum in Pécs. Andrea Dénes botanist will take those interested around, giving exciting details of and insight into the rich flavours and fragrances nature has in store.
Participation is possible with a valid ticket to the museum.
Adult – 500 Ft
Student/pensioner – 250 Ft
Activities available with advance booking:
1. Sessions for kids: fruit and mushroom recognition, tea tasting, herbs’ fragrance “analysis”, arts and crafts activities.
2. Sessions for secondary school students and adult groups (groups of 15 or more are welcome): lectures with tasting of edible wild plants.
Possible topics of the lectures:
– What did our ancestors eat??
– Everything that forests and meadows have to offer. How and what can we collect in the great outdoors?
• Could we be a great power in herbs? Herbal wealth of disappearing natural habitats
• Magic plants, healing herbs, witchcraft with plants
Participation fee: entrance ticket + 200 HUF/ person
Further information and advance booking:
T.: +36 (72) 213419